Breaking Bad News: A yawning husband almost died – after his mouth got stuck wide open.

breaking bad news
Tired Ben Shire was making a cuppa when he strained his jaw so much he dislocated it.

The horrified store worker, 34, collapsed in his kitchen unable to breathe or swallow.

His frantic wife dialled 999 as he lay choking on his saliva.

Ambulancemen rushed him to hospital with his jaw still locked – and brought him back from the brink of death using a suction device.

Ben said yesterday after medics won a four hour battle to close his mouth: “We can laugh about it now – but it wasn’t funny at the time.

“I couldn’t breathe because I was choking – it felt like two fingers down my throat.

“The more I panicked the more I struggled for breath.”

His wife Sam – a hotel cleaner – said in Horsham, West Sussex: “I was really panicking and didn’t know what to do.”

A spokesman for East Surrey Hospital in Redhill – where Ben’s jaw was finally reset – praised the quick-thinking ambulance crew.

[Via - The Sun]

Home-Made Helicopters - weird facts

Conspiracy Theory - Global Warming or Global Governance

Top 10 Myths in Science

No comments: